Tuesday

Exercise = steps, miles, cardio, strength

who knew?

I have updated my Fitness tracker inside www.sparkpeople.com so that I can do strength training using dumbbells and resistance bands on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.  Also, because tomorrow is Wednesday and I am a procrastinator 'by design'. 

I intend on doing each exercise for 12 reps.
I intend on wearing a heart rate monitor to count my steps and calculate my mileage walked or aerobics exercised.
I intend on spending more $$ to buy me another heart rate monitor complete with a belt in order to accurately count up my calories burned.
I intend on going to the Y with my favorite InspiredApple and doing water Aerobics on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.  That would be tomorrow.  I hope I do not fail this test!  
I intend on measuring my body tomorrow before I go swimming.
I intend on taking pics of my body tomorrow before I go swimming.
I intend on weighing myself at the Y, tomorrow " "      "    "   " , because their scale tends to be more accurate.

I mostly intend on exercising somehow, some way, every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment